The holy grail of vegan dishes
Mac n Cheese.
This is so simple but still so delicious and it's great to make for your family and friends that are dubious of vegan food, it will definitely win them over!
- 2/3 Handfuls of dry macaroni pasta
- Boiling water
- 100-150ml of rice milk
- 2 Tablespoons of sunflower butter (or any vegan alternative)
- 3-4 Handfuls of nutritional yeast or a dairy free cheese powder - I used this brand →
(You can add some vegan cheese too but I didn't have any in so I opted not to and it tasted just as good.)
- Add the pasta and boiling water to a saucepan
- Bring to boil and then let it simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Drain the water and add the rice milk, butter and nutritional yeast
- Let it bubble abit, stirring until it resembles a sauce
- Serve and enjoy!